The Global Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery E- Learning program seeks to provide global companies and their employees with a consistent, dependable and comprehensive anti -corruption / anti-bribery training program from a global perspective that goes beyond what is currently offered on the market today.
Download the Global Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery Brochure (811 KB)
The Global Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery E-Learning program covers a broad range of anti-corruption and anti-bribery issues from global, regional and local perspectives. All content is written and regularly updated by Baker & McKenzie attorneys who specialize in anti-corruption and anti-bribery matters.
Topics covered include:
- Why is bribery wrong?
- What is bribery and corruption?
- In what ways do countries seek to prohibit bribery and corruption?
- Who do the anti-bribery and corruption rules and laws apply to?
- Issues regarding the offering of gifts and hospitality
- Issues regarding the use of third parties or agents
- What are the risks to companies and individuals if they are found to be in breach of anti-bribery and corruption law, e.g., penalties, reputational risk
- What should an employee consider doing if he / she suspects that a bribe has been offered, paid or received
- Various illustrative examples / scenarios
- Defense / Security
- Financial Services
- Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals
- IT / Technology
- Oil & Gas
- Retail / Consumer Goods
- Travel / Tourism
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (simplified characters)
E-Learning: Key Features
Like all of LawInContext’s e-learning / online training programs, the Global Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery E-Learning program is self-paced, and uses a combination of sound, animation and text (programmed in Adobe Flash Player), to present concepts, situations and examples in a compelling and memorable manner. Each training chapter includes interactive exercises, as well as an end of chapter quiz, to test and reinforce knowledge retention. The registration/completion/scores can then be fed back to in-house counsel, HR or training departments for record keeping purposes.
- Self-paced and available online, 24/7
- Multiple languages with local design “look and feel” - available in Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (simplified), English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Global focus with coverage of FCPA and the new UK Anti-Bribery law
- Industry specific issues covered
- Customization options available
- Interactive exercises and quizzes
- Invitation management services
- Reporting options available
- Hard copy e-learning booklets
- Link to secure private extranet site
- LMS access available
- Dovetails with live training
LawInContext offers live, customized compliance training programs for business organizations in a range of industries. These programs can be stand alone, or can complement any online e-learning training.
Key features include:
- In-house, customized, compliance training initiatives designed to reflect your organization’s key compliance risks
- Modular blended learning: pick and choose from our flexible face-to-face and distance learning formats, as well as a range of online training tools and tailored program materials
- Multiple languages: delivered in English or your preferred language(s)
For more information on our live training programs, please contact us.
Other Global Corporate Compliance Training Modules
The following e-learning / online training programs are available or currently in development:
- Competition & Antitrust Law – available in 15 languages; covers 6 different industry sectors
- Code of Conduct*
- Cross Border Conduct*
- Global Anti-Money Laundering*
- Global Data Privacy & Data Protection*
- Global Export Controls and Sanctions*
- Global Insider Trading / Market Abuse*
- VAT Compliance in the EU
* In Development
For more information, pricing or training program demonstrations, please contact:
email@example.com or +41 (0)44 384 1379
The following downloads are available relating to the Global Anti- Bribery / Anti-Corruption. Please visit our Library for further downloads or Contact Us to receive further information.
Webinars & Events
Please visit our Webinar Archive to listen to past webinars.
For information on future webinars and events, please visit our Events page.